Vaccines available by appointment.
Our pharmacists are all certified immunizers so we always have someone available to administer your vaccine, just make an appointment. We are able to bill most insurances for immunizations. If you have questions regarding vaccines, please speak to one of our pharmacists.
Vaccines are by appointment only and COVID vaccine supplies are limited. Scheduling will be done via website once available. Please do not call pharmacy to inquire about appointments.
McLeskey Todd offers the following vaccines:
- Flu (Influenza) Vaccine
- High Dose Influenza
- Shingles (Shingrix)
- Pneumonia (Prevnar 13 and Pneumovax 23)
- Tetanus-diphtheria-acellular Pertussis vaccine (Tdap)
Other vaccines may be available upon request. For more detailed information on the above vaccines please visit: www.cdc.gov/vaccines.
Was your business affected during flu season? Don’t let it happen again.
Did you know, the flu causes U.S. employees to miss approximately 17 million workdays due to flu, at an estimated $7 billion a year in sick days and lost productivity?
Source: https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/flu/activities.html Feb 20, 2018.
We care about local businesses and their employees, that’s why we offer two options to ensure your employees receive their vaccinations.
Host an Onsite Flu Shot Clinic.
Our qualified Pharmacists will bring the flu shots to you – at your workplace and at your convenience. And we’ll work to fit your business schedule.
Or send your employees to us.
We’ll provide you with McLeskey Todd flu shot vouchers. Your employees can stop by our pharmacy and redeem at any time. Vaccines are by appointment only.
We offer Professional Service, flexible billing options and competitive pricing:
- Immunizations administered by a trained and certified Pharmacist.
- Direct insurance carrier billing (provided flu immunization is a covered service).
- Direct business billing — inclusive of ALL discounts.
- Flu shot vouchers are available for employees to use in store at their convenience.
- No extra setup or labor fees.
- Discount options for direct bill accounts including:
– Quantity Discounts
– Referral Discounts
- Competitive marketplace pricing.